“Modeled after the Super Burrito at Taqueria Guadalajara, aka “Guad.” My favorite is carnitas, but chicken is also good. Or if you really want to, you can skip the meat and go vegetarian.” – April Ferre
- Large Flour Tortillas
- Carnitas or Grilled Chicken
- Arroz con Maiz (Rice with Corn)
- Seasoned Black Beans
- Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- Pico de Gallo
- Sour Cream
- Sliced Avocado
- Warm the tortillas briefly in the microwave.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the middle of the tortilla and wrap. Serve immediately.
2021 Recipe – April Ferre