Fettuccine Alfredo is a classic Italian dish and a popular restaurant offering. Now you can recreate Olive Gardens famous version with this restaurant copycat recipe.
“I would love to find a really great Alfredo recipe, and to be honest, I’m still looking. What I do like about this recipe is that the taste is pretty good, but unlike most Alfredo sauces, this one does not separate when reheated, making leftovers possible. A very important consideration for a single person.” – April Ferre
Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 8 Ounces Fettuccine Cooked and Drained
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- In a saucepan, combine heavy cream, butter, and cream cheese. Simmer until melted together.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes over low heat.
- Toss pasta with sauce, coating well. Leftovers freeze well.