“One of my very favorite places to eat in Davis is Sam’s Mediterranean Cuisine, they have the most amazing chicken kabobs. This is my approximation of their seasoned chicken.” – April Ferre
Seasoned Chicken for Tacos or Kabobs
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts Cut Into Bite Sized Pieces
- Lemon Pepper
- Dried Mustard
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Curry Powder
- Lemon Juice
- Toss chicken with spices, staying light with the curry powder.
- In a fry pan, over medium heat, heat a small amount of oil. Add chicken and brown. Remove to bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Sam's Kabobs: pita, tahini sauce, yogurt sauce, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and onion.
- Tacos: white corn tortillas, cilantro, avocado, queso fresco, and chopped white onions or Mexican pickled red onions.
2010 Original Recipe – April Ferre