“Next to Honey Crispy Walnut Shrimp, my favorite thing to eat at a Chinese restaurant! These are good with or without the crab.” – April Ferre
- 30 Square Wonton Wrappers
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- 4 Ounces Lump Crab Meat
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onions Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Soy Sauce
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, crab meat, green onions, and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Add 1/2 Tablespoon filling into the center of each wonton. Wet the edges of the wonton wrapper with water and then crimp the corners up to meet in the center, forming a dumpling. Press as much of the air out as possible and seal edges well.
- Spay the air fryer basket with nonstick spray. Place as many wontons as possible, without touching, into the basket. Air fry wontons at 350 degrees for 6 minutes until they are crispy and golden brown. Alternatively, deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve with desired dipping sauce.
2020 Recipe – Calla Ferre – From Simply Recipes