- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 8 Cloves Garlic Minced
- Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Pinch Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Basil
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Dill
- 3 Pounds Fresh Salmon Fillets
- In a small sauté pan over medium heat, combine lemon juice, olive oil, butter, mustard, garlic, cayenne pepper, salt, basil and dill. While stirring, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- While the sauce is still hot, brush on fish. Place salmon fillets onto individual pieces of foil with edges turned up to make a pan. Pour remaining sauce evenly over fish.
- Fold foil over create packets. Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
2018 Adapted Recipe – April Ferre – From Best of the Best from Oregon by Gwen McKee and Barbara Moseley