“I had 19 cups of lemon juice to figure out what to do with. That makes a lot of lemonade, so I decided to try some variations, starting with strawberry!” – April Ferre
- 7 Cups Water Divided
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup Meyer Lemon Juice
- 16 Ounces Frozen Sliced Strawberries in Sugar Thawed
- Simple syrup: In a small saucepan combine 1 cup water and sugar. Place over medium heat and stir until sugar is just dissolved. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a pitcher, combine simple syrup, remaining water, lemon juice and strawberries. Chill.
- Stir well before pouring into glasses so that everyone gets a few strawberry chunks.
2021 Recipe – April Ferre