“I made a batch of my Great-Grandma’s dill pickles one year and wanted to find a good way to show them off. So I thought potato salad, and after looking at several recipes online I came up with this. It’s a classic flavor potato salad, but bit milder than my ‘Classic Potato Salad‘.” – April Ferre
Potato Salad #2
- 4 Pounds Potatoes Peeled & Diced
- 5 Hard-Boiled Eggs Chopped
- 1 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Cup Dill Pickles Chopped
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 2 Stalks (1/2 Cup) Celery Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Green Onion Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley Chopped
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan with water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well.
- In a large bowl, add dressing to potatoes and stir to combine. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, but preferably overnight to allow flavors to blend.
2021 Original Recipe – April Ferre