“During a Japanese cooking spree, I bought a tub of red miso paste. I remembered I had this recipe in my ‘recipes to try’ binder and pulled it out to give it a try. This is a nice way to dress up your asparagus. It goes nicely with fish. Since you already have your miso paste, give the Miso Salmon a try!” – April Ferre
Miso Roasted Asparagus
- 1 Tablespoon Red Miso Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Pound Asparagus Trimmed
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Seed Toasted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, combine miso, olive oil, rice vinegar, and sesame oil; mix well. Combine marinade and asparagus in a shallow dish and toss to combine.
- Place asparagus on baking sheet and roast for 10 to 15 minutes until asparagus is tender, flipping asparagus half way through the roasting time.
- Toss with sesame seeds before serving.
2021 Recipe – April Ferre – From Family Circle Magazine