“This sweet and tangy marinade goes great on chicken sandwiches and is flavorful enough to use for cooking stand alone chicken breasts.” – April Ferre
Dijon Grilled Chicken
- 1 1/2 Pounds Chicken Breasts Approximately 4 Small
- 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Pound Chicken to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Combine remaining ingredients and whisk well. Add chicken and marinade to a freezer bag and marinate 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush grill with oil. Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes on each side until no pink remains.
- This chicken makes a good sandwich. Serve on toasted sesame buns with lettuce, tomato and honey mustard sauce.
2021 Recipe – April Ferre