“Deviled Eggs are always great to bring to a potluck or party. My college friends, Joyce and Pat, particularly liked to add chopped up Bread & Butter Pickles.” – April Ferre
- Eggs Hardboiled
- Mayonnaise Or Miracle Whip
- Onion Powder Optional
- Chopped Ham Optional
- Sweet Pickle Relish Optional
- Paprika Or Dill Weed Optional
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Combine egg yolks in a small bowl. Add enough mayonnaise to moisten egg yolks; stir until smooth. If desired, add onion powder to taste. Mix well.
- If you need to smooth out the egg mixture a bit or want to cut the calories and use less mayonnaise, you can add a little milk or cream.
- Add some pickle relish or chopped ham, if desired. Spoon yolk mixture back into eggs halves. Top with paprika or dill if desired. Serve chilled.