“This dressing comes from the Cilantro Lime Slaw recipe. In that recipe, the rough chopped cilantro is combined with the cabbage mix. This creamy lime dressing is great just on it’s own, but cilantro and lime are often paired, so if you want a cilantro lime dressing for a different salad you can add the cilantro here.” – April Ferre
Creamy Lime Dressing
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- Zest of 2 Limes (About 1 Tablespoon)
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Paste (About 1 to 2 Cloves)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro Chopped, Packed (Optional)
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- If adding cilantro, use a hand blender to finely chop the cilantro.
2023 Adapted Recipe – April Ferre – Adapted from Gimme Some Oven