“This was developed for putting over fish tacos. I like my salsa on the mild side, so add more Serrano pepper to taste.” – April Ferre
- 1 Pink Grapefruit
- 2 Navel Oranges
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Limes
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 Handful Cilantro Chopped
- 1/2 Serrano Pepper Finely Chopped, To Taste
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Peel grapefruit and oranges, separate into segments, remove membranes and dice.
- Zest 1 lemon and 1 lime, juice both lemons and limes. Combine in a bowl with red onion, bell pepper, cilantro, Serrano pepper, olive oil, honey and salt. Whisk together and fold in grapefruit and oranges. Let sit overnight for flavors to blend.
2016 Original Recipe – April Ferre