“Creamy, tangy, and a beautiful shade of green. Serve it over Mexican Confetti Salad.” – April Ferre
Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 to 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Canola Oil
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro Coarsely Chopped & Packed
- Place all items in food processor or blender. Pulse until garlic and cilantro are fully crushed, and everything is well combined.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to one week. Makes 1 Cup.