Chicken Corn Soup
- 3 1/2 Pound Stewing Chicken With Bone
- 3 or 4 Cups Water
- 1 1/2 Pint Corn
- 1/2 Cup Celery Chopped
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 1 Cup Carrots Sliced (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Noodles Broken
- 1/2 Cup Green Beans
- 1 Chicken Bouillon Cube Optional
- Cook chicken and salt with water till tender. Separate chicken from broth and cut into small pieces.
- Cook chicken with vegetables and noodles in broth for about 30 minutes on low burner after boiling. Add eggs and serve very hot.
- You may have to add more water for broth. For extra flavor you can add your bouillon cube to your broth while cooking.
Recipe – Calla Ferre