“Another favorite that Jennie would bring in to work.” – Calla Ferre
- 3 8- Ounce Packages Cream Cheese
- 6 Eggs Separated
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Beat cream cheese with egg yolks until smooth. Beat in sugar, flour, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Whip egg whites until firm peaks appear. Fold gently into cheese mixture.
- Pour batter into 8 or 9-inch spring form pan. Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes at 325 degrees. Center will appear a little shaky, but a knife inserted should come out relatively clean.
- Top with favorite topping.
2002 Recipe – Jennie Shabel