“I had some extra yogurt from when I was doing some Indian cooking. It was fall, so no mangoes (at least not quality mangoes) for Mango Lassi, so I opted for a banana version.” – April Ferre
- 1 Cup Whole Milk Yogurt
- 2 Bananas Sliced
- Whole Milk Optional, To Thin
- 1/4 to 1/2 Teaspoon Cardamom To Taste
- Honey Optional, To Taste
- Combine yogurt and bananas in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add a little milk if you want a thinner consistency.
- Add cardamom and honey to taste.
- Pour into two glasses and chill for 2 hours or serve over ice.
2023 Recipe – April Ferre