“A nice way to dress up watermelon for a barbecue. Also a nice way to use my different mint varieties .. particularly good with Strawberry mint!” – April Ferre
Watermelon Mint Salad
- 8 Cups (1/2 Medium) Seedless Watermelon
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Mint Chopped
- Cube watermelon or use a melon baller to create melon balls.
- Toss watermelon with lime juice and mint until well coated.
- Serve immediately or chill 1 to 2 hours until serving. Garnish with extra mint leaves and lime slices if desired.
2023 Recipe – April Ferre – From A Couple Cook