“This is a great addition to your falafel or kebab pita sandwiches or as part of a meze spread with some hummus and pita.” – April Ferre
Turkish Kebab Salad
- 1/2 Medium Head (4 Cups) Red Cabbage Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper Thinly Sliced, Optional
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
- Place cabbage and bell pepper in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and whisk well. Pour over cabbage and bell pepper and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight.
2021 Adapted Recipe – April Ferre – Adapted from Primal Wellness