“A fantastic accompaniment to falafel or kebab sandwiches.” – April Ferre
- 2 Cups (1 Large) Red Onion Thinly Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Sumac
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Mix onions and parsley in a medium bowl. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add salad dressing to onions and toss well to coat. Refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
2021 Recipe – April Ferre – From Whisk Affair