“This comes from my stuffed Anaheim pepper recipe and is an excellent dip for chips or vegetables.” – April Ferre
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 3/4 Cup Onion Minced
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper Minced
- 1/2 to 1 Jalapeno Pepper Seeded & Finely Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chile Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- Crispy Chopped Bacon & Fresh Chives For Garnish
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together all ingredients except sour cream until well mixed.
- Blend in sour cream and garnish with bacon and chives.
2020 Recipe – April Ferre – From That’s Some Good Cookin’