- 1 Cup Milk Room Temperature
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- Combine milk and vinegar or lemon juice, stir briefly and the let sit until milk is well curdled.
- For best results, make sure to bring your milk to room temperature first. If you don't, it will take the milk longer to curdle and sour.
- A strong acid is preferred, if using lemon juice it is best to used bottled or a standard fresh lemon (Lisbon, Eureka, etc). Meyer lemons are not as acidic and may take longer to sour the milk.
2023 Recipe – April Ferre