Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 Tablespoons Margarine Or Butter
- 1/2 Cup Onion Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Ripe Olives
- 1 Can Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Dairy Sour Cream
- 1 4 1/2- Ounce Can Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 1/2 Cup Chicken Cooked And Cubed Or Shredded
- 1 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 10 Corn Tortillas Heated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Filling: Melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender. Add half of the olives, the soup, half of the sour cream, and the green chilies. Mix well. Reserve 3/4 cup of the sauce and set aside. Stir chicken and 1/2 cup cheese into remaining sauce.
- Sauce: In small bowl, combined reserved 3/4 cup sour cream mixture and add remaining sour cream and milk. Blend well.
- Place about 1/4 cup filling in the center of each warm tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down into a 13×9-inch baking dish. Pour sauce over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese and olives. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese melted.
2003 Recipe – April Ferre – From Pillsbury Complete Cookbook, 2000