“For my birthday this year, my parents got me an indoor grill. I love this grill! One of the first recipes I tried on it was this marinated asparagus recipe. The original recipe says to peel the asparagus stalks, but I missed that until just now and it still comes out good, but the flavor may soak in better if they are peeled.” – April Ferre
Smoky Grilled Asparagus
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Pound Asparagus
- Whisk together all ingredients except asparagus. In a shallow dish, toss dressing with asparagus and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Grill asparagus over moderately high heat, turning until tender and blistered in spots, about 6 minutes. Serve warm. Can be used on both outdoor or indoor grills.