“This is a holiday staple at our house. It isn’t the holidays without the shrimp mold.” – Calla and April Ferre
“This recipe came from a women named Irene that I was in Soroptimist International with. She made it for one of our holiday parties.” – Jean Hansen
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Envelope (2 1/2 Teaspoons) Plain Gelatin
- 1 10.75-Ounce Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 8-Ounce Package Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Green Onions Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup Celery Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup Cocktail Shrimp
- Combine water, gelatin, soup and cream cheese over low heat and stir until gelatin dissolves. Add remaining ingredients. Pour into ring mold and chill until set.
- Turn out onto salad greens. Serve with Club crackers.
1989 Recipe – Jean Hansen