“This marinade is from the Shrimp with Snow Peas recipe, but it also works really well for other shrimp uses as well, such as stir-frying.” – April Ferre
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Dry Sherry
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2/3 Pound Fresh Shrimp
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp; mix well.
- Shell and devein shrimp. Combine with marinade and let stand for at least 30 minutes. Cook as desired.
2001 Recipe – April Ferre – From the Chinese Cookery by Rose Cheng and Michele Morris, 1981