Salatet Malfouf (Lebanese Cabbage Salad)
- 6 Cups Green Cabbage Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Tomatoes Diced, Optional
- 1/2 Cup Parsley Packed & Chopped
- 3 Green Onions Sliced
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Fresh Mint Finely Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sumac
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, tomatoes, parsley and green onions. Mix well to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and whisk well. Pour over vegetables and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate overnight.
2021 Recipe – April Ferre – From Feel Good Foodie