“Simple and easy to make; a nice accompaniment to many meals. For a little extra pizzazz, make these with some Parmesan Cheese.” – April Ferre
Roasted Red Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Pounds Red Potatoes Cut Into Bite-Sized Pieces
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Minced
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese Optional
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil or a silicone mat.
- Combine all ingredients except parsley in a large bowl. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated with oil and seasoning.
- Spread potatoes evenly in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Remove to a bowl and sprinkle with parsley.
2023 Adapted Recipe – April Ferre – Adapted from Dinner at the Zoo