“I was looking for another way to prepare broccoli for my lunches other than just steaming it. This is a refreshing change and you can’t go wrong with adding garlic.” – April Ferre
Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
- 2 Heads Broccoli Separated into Florets
- 2 Teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss brocolli florets with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Spread evenly onto a large baking sheet. Bake until the broccoli is tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Squeeze lemon juice liberally over the brocolli before serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.