“So you go to Red Lobster craving seafood, in my case, their wonderfully garlicky shrimp scampi. You order, and then they bring those warm buttery biscuits. By the time your shrimp comes, you are too full to eat more than a couple bites because you scarfed down those darn biscuits. Well, now you can make them at home and better control yourself the next time you go out for seafood. This was another recipe I got while in Mrs. Jones’ Culinary Delights class in the 8th grade.” – April Ferre
Red Lobster Biscuits
- 2 Cups Bisquick
- 2/3 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Butter Or Margarine Melted
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine first 3 ingredients. Stir with a wooden spoon until soft dough forms. Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8- 10 minutes.
- Combine last 2 ingredients. Brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheets. Serve warm.
1996 Recipe – Jody Jones – From Red Lobster Restaurant