“My husband, Steve, and I had this at an event we went too. It was so good, we requested the recipe.” – Calla Ferre
- 1 32- Ounce Package Frozen Hash Browns
- 1 Can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1/2 Cup Margarine Melted
- 1/2 Cup Onion Chopped
- 1 Cup Corn Flake Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- Put potatoes in 9×13 baking pan. Combine soups, cheese, 1/2 cup margarine and onion. Mix well. Pour over potatoes.
- Mix crumbs with 2 tablespoons butter and sprinkle on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
Recipe – Calla Ferre