“From one of the dental offices I use to work in. It’s a simple recipe you can put together the night before.” – Calla Ferre
Parker House Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 22 to 24 Count Package Parker House Frozen Dinner Rolls
- 1/4 Cup Cinnamon-Sugar Mixture
- 1/2 3.5-Ounce Package Butterscotch Pudding Mix Not Instant
- 1/2 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Pecans Chopped
- Grease bundt pan. Add frozen dinner rolls, brown sugar, melted butter, pudding mix, cinnamon-sugar mixture, nuts and corn syrup. Let stand at room temperature overnight.
- In the morning, bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Recipe – Calla Ferre