“A really nice variation on hot chocolate. The cinnamon and nutmeg make for a nice touch. Great for a gift during the holidays.” – April Ferre
Mocha Coffee Mix
- 1 Cup Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Non-Dairy Creamer
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 Cup Instant Coffee Pressed Through Fine Sieve
- 1/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Spoon mixture into decorative gift jar; cover. Makes about 3 1/2 cups mix or 10 to 12 servings.
- For single serving: Place rounded 1/4 cup Mocha Coffee Mix in mug or cup; add 3/4 cup boiling water. Stir until mix is dissolved. Serve immediately.
2012 Recipe – April Ferre – Favorite Brand Names’ Gifts from the Christmas Kitchen, 1998.