“The original recipe was for grilled chicken, but I thought that it would also be great with salmon, and it is!” – April Ferre
Mango Chutney Salmon
- 1/3 Cup Major Grey’s Chutney Plus Extra for Garnish
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Pound Salmon Fillet Cut into 4 Pieces
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon. Mix well.
- Place salmon fillets in a shallow dish and brush with half of the sauce. Marinate for at least 20 minutes or up to an hour. Halfway through, turn the fillets and brush with the rest of the sauce.
- Preheat indoor grill to medium-high heat and brush with vegetable oil. Grill salmon for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, depending on thickness.
- Serve over rice and garnish with a dollop of extra chutney, if desired.
2021 Adapted Recipe – April Ferre – From 125 Best Indoor Grill Recipes by Ilana Simon, 2013.