“I like making my herb rub in bulk, double or tripling it, making it easier to use at a moments notice. ” – Calla Ferre”
Herb Rub for Chicken
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar Packed
- 2 Tablespoons Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Sage
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- 1/2 Teaspoon Granulated Onion
- 1/4 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- Combine all ingredients for the herb rub in a blender. Process for 3 to 4 minutes or until blended fine.
- For ease of use, place in an empty spice jar with a lid that will allow for shaking.
- Use on Herb Rubbed Chicken with Mushrooms & Wine or any other chicken dish of your choice.
2021 Original Recipe – Calla Ferre