“Another gem that has been hidden away in the family cookbook for far too long. It really is very festive and a nice option for those who want something non-alcoholic. I made this for New Years Eve 2022 and though a power outage from a bad winter storm prevented me from toasting with it at midnight, I enjoyed it very much with my Cranberry-Orange White Chocolate Cheesecake the next night.” – April Ferre
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 2/3 Cup Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
- 2/3 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Bottled or Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Egg Whites Unbeaten
- 4 Cups Finely Crushed Ice
- Cook sugar and water for 5 minutes; chill.
- Shake all ingredients in shaker or jar until light and frothy. Serve immediately in small cocktail glasses. Serves 6.
Recipe – Jean Hansen