“A nice recipe for a basic meat-filled lasagne.” – April Ferre
- 1 16-Ounce Box Lasagne Noodles
- 1 Pound Hamburger
- 2 32-Ounce Jars Spaghetti Sauce
- 12 Ounces Cottage Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese Plus A Little Extra
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes
- 4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook noodles until soft; drain.
- Brown hamburger; drain grease, and add spaghetti sauce.
- In separate bowl mix cottage cheese, egg, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley flakes.
- Layer in 9×13-inch greased pan 3 times in the following order: noodles, cottage cheese, spaghetti sauce, sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Place 2 cups of mozzarella cheese on top and bake at 375 degrees for approximately 45 minutes.
1985 Recipe – Duane Holtrop