“A nice recipe for a basic meat-filled lasagne.” – April Ferre
- 1 12-Ounce Box Lasagne Noodles
- 1 Pound Hamburger
- 2 24-Ounce Jars Spaghetti Sauce
- 16 Ounces Cottage Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes
- 1 Pound Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook noodles until soft; drain; or use oven-ready noodles.
- Lightly coat the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan with spaghetti sauce.
- Brown hamburger; drain grease and add the remaining spaghetti sauce.
- In separate bowl mix cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese and parsley flakes.
- To the 9×13-inch pan, add a layer of noodles, half of the spaghetti sauce, half of the mozzarella cheese, more noodles, the cottage cheese mixture, noodles, the remaining spaghetti sauce and the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 45 minutes.