Creamy Apple-Onion Chicken
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Apples Sliced
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Large Onion Quartered & Sliced
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2/3 Cup Apple Juice Or Sherry
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Melt 1 tablespoon butter. Sauté apples for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from skillet.
- Add 4 tablespoons butter to skillet. Sauté onions until translucent.
- Add chicken breasts. Add apple juice or sherry. Over medium heat, cook and brown chicken 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken.
- Add heavy cream to skillet. Cook 5 to 7 minutes to reduce and thicken. Add apples and chicken to cream. Mix together gently. Serve hot.
Recipe – Calla Ferre