“This is quick and easy to put together and is so nice to have during the fall with a cup of coffee or tea in the morning.” – April Ferre
- 1 Package Duncan Hines Bakery Style Cinnamon Swirl Muffin Mix
- 2 16- Ounce Cans Sliced Peaches In Light Syrup Well Drained
- 1 16- Ounce Can Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Pecans Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Butter Or Margarine Melted
- Cut peaches in half lengthwise. Combine peach slices and cranberry sauce in ungreased 9×9 inch pan.
- Knead swirl packet from muffin mix for 10 seconds. Squeeze contents of package over fruit.
- Combine muffin mix, topping packet from mix, and pecans in large bowl. Add melted butter. Stir until thoroughly blended (mixture will be crumbly). Sprinkle crumbs over fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Serve warm with whipped topping or ice cream.
Note: Duncan Hines Bakery Style Cinnamon Swirl Muffin Mix has been discontinued. You can substitute similar coffee cake or muffin mixes; look for “cinnamon swirl” or “streusel top” in the description. For reference, the original package was 18.4 ounces. It also had the “swirl packet” which was likely a mixture of corn syrup and spices. If something similar can’t be found, add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice to cranberry and peach mixture to taste.
Recipe – April Ferre