“I wanted to have something special to snack on for New Years Eve 2021 and had a can of crab meat in my cupboard I needed to use. Then I found this recipe in my binder of recipes to try. Beware, it is one of those dips you can’t stop dipping into! Multigrain tortilla chips go great with this dip.” – April Ferre
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Prepared Horseradish
- 1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Tabasco
- 2 6- Ounce Cans Lump Crab Meat Drained
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 4 Green Onions Sliced
- Paprika For Garnish
- In a stand mixer, combine first 9 ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Stir in crab meat, cheese and green onions, mixing well.
- Garnish with some extra green onion and paprika. Serve with crackers or bread sticks.
2021 Adapted Recipe – April Ferre – Adapted from Orleans Brand Seafood