“Once we had tried this punch there was never any other punch that compared.” – Calla Ferre
“This is another must have in our household at the holidays. You can also add a little punch to your punch (vodka) if you so desire. Given the precise date of this recipe, it is likely it was first made for my 8th birthday party, but I was probably more focused on the presents than choice of beverages that day.” – April Ferre
Citrus Celebration Punch
- 1 6-Ounce Can Frozen Fruit Punch
- 2 6-Ounce Cans Frozen Orange Juice
- 1 6-Ounce Can Frozen Lemonade
- 1 Quart Carbonated Water
- 1 Quart Ginger Ale
- 1 16-Ounce Package Frozen Strawberries
- The day before: Reconstitute fruit punch and 1 can orange juice and freeze in ice cube trays.
- Mix thawed lemonade and orange juice concentrates with carbonated water and partially thawed strawberries. Add orange juice and fruit punch ice cubes and pour ginger ale over mixture.
- Optional: also add 1 tray of regular ice cubes.
April 19, 1990 Recipe – Jean Hansen