“Who doesn’t love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough? This is a really easy no-bake fudge recipe; very rich and creamy.” – April Ferre
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1/3 Cup Butter Melted
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt Divided
- 1 1/3 Cup Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips Divided
- 1 Pound Powdered Sugar
- 1 8- Ounce Package Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Line an 8 or 9-inch square pan with foil, leaving 1-inch overhang on sides. Lightly butter foil.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a small bowl. Stir in flour and 1/4 Teaspoon Salt. Stir in 1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips. Form dough into a ball. Place on plastic wrap; flatten into a disc. Wrap disc in plastic wrap; freeze 10 minutes or until firm. Unwrap dough; cut into 1/2 inch pieces; refrigerate.
- Place powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla and remaining 1/4 Teaspoon Salt in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer at low speed until combined. Scrap down sides of bowl; beat at medium speed until smooth. Melt remaining 1 Cup Chocolate Chips in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Add melted chocolate to cream cheese mixture; beat just until blended. Stir in chilled cookie dough pieces. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from pan by lifting fudge and foil using foil handles. Cut into squares. Store in airtight container in refrigerator. Makes 3 to 4 dozen candies.
2012 Recipe – April Ferre – From Favorite Brand Names’ Gifts from the Christmas Kitchen, 1998