“A nice spiced drink for when the weather gets cold.” – April Ferre
Chai Latté Mix
- 1 Cup Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1 Cup Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 1 Cup French Vanilla Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 2 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Instant Tea
- 2 Teaspoons Ginger
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Cardamom
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Allspice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until the consistency of a fine powder. Store in an airtight container.
- To serve: Stir 2 heaping tablespoons into a mug of hot water.
2019 Recipe – April Ferre – Adapted from www.food.com