“My first harvest from my garden in my new house yielded a plethora of cherry tomatoes, so I was looking for recipes to use them up. So of course, caprese salad was a must.” – April Ferre
Caprese Salad with Grape Tomatoes
- 4 to 5 Cups Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Pound Pearl-Sized Mozzarella Balls
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin First Pressed Olive Oil
- 10 to 15 Large Fresh Basil Leaves Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- – Or Red Wine Vinegar
- Sea Salt To Taste
- Pepper To Taste
- Toss together tomatoes, mozzarella, olive oil, vinegar, and basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with fresh, crusty Italian Bread.