“For Christmas 2017, my parents got me a Vitamix blender, which does so much more than just blend. One of the things I was very excited to make with it was soup. So this is the first recipe I made with my new Vitamix. It is incredible just how smooth Vitamix soups come out. This soup is very creamy and great for a cold winter day. I recommend making a double batch; one just won’t be enough.” – April Ferre
Broccoli Cheese Soup (Vitamix)
- 1 Cup Half & Half
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1 1/2 Cup Broccoli Steamed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Diced
- 1/2 Chicken Bouillon Cube
- Place all ingredients into Vitamix container and secure lid. Select variable 1. Turn on blender and slowly increase speed to variable 10, then to high. Blend for 6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the lid.
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese.
2017 Adapted Recipe – April Ferre – from Vitamix