“I wasn’t sure how I’d like this at first, but the key is to freeze your own bananas. I like them when they just turn yellow and before any brown spots appear. The blueberry flecks make for a pretty smoothie too.” – April Ferre
- 3/4 Cup Apple Juice
- 3/4 Cup Strawberry Nectar
- 2/3 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Cup Frozen Banana
- 1/2 Cup Raspberry Sherbet
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- 1 Cup Ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender in the order listed. Blend on high until smooth.
- Makes 2 servings; recipe may be halved.