“Simple, but a beautiful presentation. While artichoke hearts are not in a traditional caprese salad, they go great together and make it just a little more special.” – April Ferre
Artichoke Caprese Platter
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 3 Tomatoes Sliced
- 1/2 Pound Fresh Mozzarella Sliced
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves Loosely Packed
- 1 14.75-Ounce Jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- On a serving platter, arrange tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and artichoke hearts. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
2021 Recipe – April Ferre – From Taste of Home