“One night while raiding the fridge, I decided to make an omelet. The thing is, I can’t for the life of me keep the egg intact. In any case, I used whatever I had in the fridge that night and scrambled it, and it came out amazing! The key ingredient here is the Dill Havarti, but in a pinch you can just add Dried Dill.” – April Ferre
April’s Special Scramble
- Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 to 3 Eggs Beaten
- Bell Pepper Diced
- Tomato Diced
- Onion Diced
- Avocado Diced
- Pepper To Taste; Optional
- Dill Havarti Cheese Shredded*
- Melt butter in small fry pan and sauté mushrooms.
- Beat eggs in small bowl; add bell pepper, tomato, onion, avocado, and pepper. Toss to coat. Add mixture to fry pan with butter and mushrooms.
- When eggs are almost done cooking, top with shredded cheese. Allow cheese to melt slightly and remove to plate. Serve immediately. Makes 1 serving.
2009 Original Recipe – April Ferre