“A festive way to use extra watermelon from your holiday BBQ!” – April Ferre
- 4 Cups Watermelon Cubed
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Agave, Honey or Simple Syrup
- Fine Sea Salt For Rim of the Glass
- Lime Slices & Mint Leaves For Garnish
- Combine watermelon, lime juice and agave in a blender and process until smooth.
- Coat the rim of a glass with fine sea salt. Pour margarita into two glasses and garnish with lime slices and mint leaves.
- Makes 2 Servings.
2023 Adapted Recipe – April Ferre – Adapted from Mocktail.net