“This is one of my favorite thirst quenchers during the summer. At first the combination of citrus and mint may seem strange, but just give it a try. It is destined to become a favorite. I got this from a high school friend (Erin)’s Mom at an end of the year Senior barbecue.” – April Ferre
- 8 Small Tea Bags
- 8 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Handfull Fresh Mint Pulled Apart
- 1 12-Ounce Can Frozen Orange Juice
- 1 12-Ounce Can Frozen Lemonade
- 5 Cans Water
- Steep tea bags in 8 cups water for 15 minutes. Remove bags.
- Add sugar and mint. Steep 15 minutes or more. Strain out mint.
- Add orange juice and lemonade. Add 5 can water. Chill overnight.
2000 Recipe – Mary Ellen Watkins