“I was playing around in the kitchen again, trying to find a new way to prepare chicken. We eat a lot of chicken. This was the result.” – Calla Ferre
Spicy Apricot Chicken
- Chicken Breasts Cubed
- Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Apricot Jam
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chili Oil Or To Taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ginger Or To Taste
- Cook chicken with garlic powder.
- Combine apricot jam, soy sauce, chili oil and ginger.
- Pour over chicken and cook 1 to 2 more minutes until heated through. Server over rice.
2008 Original Recipe – Calla Ferre